1. God Loves People.
2. God sent His son Jesus to die for our sins and restore man back to righteousness.
3. The Holy Spirit has come to empower us to live as sons (and daughters) of God.
4. Charismatic Worship means the gifts of the spirit operates in the New Testament church.
5. The Word of God is timeless truth, relevant to a successful relationship with our heavenly Father.
6. God’s voice is speaking to those listening for His direction.
7. The greatest commandment is what Jesus taught in Matthew 22:37-40: ◦Jesus said to him, “You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and great commandment and the second is like it: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
8. God wants us to join with other believers and celebrate his blessings.
Harvest Church exists to bring hope and restoration to a lost and dying world. Our mission is to teach our body of believers the importance of covenant based relationships, to live and operate in the power of the Kingdom of God and to serve others through the love and compassion of Christ.
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all. Ephesians 1: 18-23
Harvest Worship Center is focused on building the Kingdom of God. When we focus on building the kingdom of God as a body in one accord, God will add to Harvest Worship Center. We then are more than a building, or a group of people; we are a body functioning on PURPOSE.
24Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it. Acts 2:24
1. Discipleship = Teach
2. Evangelism = Outreach
3. Ministry = Serve
4. Fellowship = Relationships
5. Worship = Experiencing God
Harvest Worship Center has adopted these fundamentals of faith to maintain consistency in the teaching of the word of God.
• The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
• The triune Godhead or Trinity is comprised of three separate and distinct personalities, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
• Man was created in the image of God. Man fell and his redemption is in Jesus Christ. Genisis 1:26-31; 3:1-7 and Romans 5:12-21
• The Salvation of man is only through the redemption of the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
• Baptism in Water – Matthew 28:19
• The Lord’s Supper – 1 Corinthians 11:24-25, 28
• Baptism in the Holy Spirit is evident by the subsequent manifestation of spiritual gifts, and power of public testimony and service.
• Total prosperity of the spirit, mind, body, financial and social areas of our lives.
• The Blessed Hope of Jesus’ return to gather His saints in heaven.
• Christian life and spiritual conduct by living by the teaching og God’s word and the example of His son, Jesus Christ and to live in spiritual victory.
Spiritual Growth – We value spiritual growth and maturing in our faith in an atmosphere of openness and acceptance.
Church Family – We value a church family that is welcoming and provides a sense of community
Spirit of Generosity – We value a spirit of generosity that reflects Christian love to others.
Word of God – We value the Word of God to renew old thinking into the mind of Christ, so we can be transformed to build the Kingdom of God.
Worship – We value our time of worship in an atmosphere of liberty for all races and all styles of worship.
28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.